(How can attorneys maximize their tax savings for 2019)
Happy New Year!
C.P.A. and attorney Ron Moss will be presenting one hour of MCLE on how attorneys and other professionals can maximize their tax saving in 2019. The following tax subjects will be addressed in the presentation:
The Qualified Business Income Deduction - 20% of my Income maybe tax free
Opportunity Zone Investing - The Tax on capital gains can be deferred, and decreased
Defined Benefit Plans – How to defer the tax on more than $100,000 of your income.
Below are some of the best tax savings strategies that should be implemented prior to December 31, 2019:
• Delaying the collection of accounts receivable, this would include delaying invoicing until January 2020.
• Discussions with your financial adviser before December 31, regarding a Solo 401k plan and or a defined benefit plan.
• Purchasing and placing into service new equipment, this includes and is not limited to Business Automobiles, Furniture, Computer and related items.
• Payments of your accounts payable (This may include January 2020 Rent)
• If applicable paying employee bonuses in 2019.
• Consideration if you have business property pay your April 2020 property taxes prior to December 31, 2019
Please RSVP no later than 8 am on WEDNESDAY, January 29th!
Come join us for an hour of spirited 1.0 MCLE credit, great food and priceless networking opportunities.
Date and Time
Thu, Jan 30, 2020
11:15a - 12:45p PST
First Republic Bank
Lunch is provided by First Republic Bank (1.0 hour of MCLE credit) **Please note that only those who RSVP will have priority seating, food, and MCLE credit certificates**