We are a growing progressive firm offering opportunities in a number of professional areas including financial, tax, computer services and forensic/consulting accounting.
Our Staff has:
- Competitive compensation and benefit packages, including profit sharing, cafeteria plan and employee 401(k) plan.
- Direct client contact
- Flexible scheduling for home/life balance
- Educational programs through the California Society and AGN, our international association
A work casual dress code
- Up to date computer systems and programs
- The diversity of our clientele will give you experience in many aspects of public accounting.
All of our Shareholders and most of our Staff are involved in community service organizations. This involvement allows us a chance to give back to the community as well as meet other business leaders and professionals.
We currently have an excellent opportunity for a CPA or candidate with 3-5 years of CPA-Firm experience. Responsibilities will include performing compilations, reviews and audits of small to mid-size business clients; daily client interaction; preparation of federal and state corporate, individual, estate, trust and exempt organization returns. Must be detail oriented, highly motivated and a critical thinker. Must have strong computer skills, proficiency in Excel and Word and have Quickbooks knowledge. Contact HR to apply