Theodore D. Israel, CPA/ABV/CFF, CVA
Phone (415) 499-9400 ext. 107
Fax (415) 499-1408
Email Loading Email...
Academic and Professional Credentials
- Bachelor of Science, Accounting, Golden Gate University, 1976
- Certified Public Accountant, licensed in California
- Accredited in Business Valuation by the American Institute of CPAs
- Certified Financial Forensic by the American Institute of CPAs
- Certified Valuation Analyst, National Association of Certified Valuation Analysts
Position and Experience
Shareholder, Eckhoff Accountancy Corporation, Certified Public Accountants. Thirty two years experience in audit, consulting, business valuation, forensic accounting and litigation support. Qualified as an expert in business valuation and forensic accounting matters in multiple Bay Area counties, including court appointments.
Lectures and Presentations
- Lecturer, part-time faculty, Sonoma State University, Department of Management Studies, 1982-1994.
- Lecturer/presenter on business valuation topics to California Society of CPAs, and San Francisco and Marin Bar Associations.
- Lecturer/presenter on business valuation topics and executive compensation to AGN.
- Certification training instructor for the National Association of Certified Valuation Analysts (NACVA)
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants:
- Forensic & Valuation Service Section
- California Society of CPAs Litigation Services Section:
- Steering Committee (2004 - Present)
- Business Valuation Section (Chair 2004 - 2006)
- Family Law Section
- AGN North America:
- Business Valuation Share Group (Chair 2003 - 2004)
- Forensics/Fraud/Litigation Support Share Group
- National Association of Certified Valuation Analysts